What is mould and how does that affect homes?

Moulds are toxic fungal deposits that build up in damp environments. Homes with water seepage provide excellent environments for mould to build up. Moulds cause a variety of health issues such as:

  1. Major fungal and respiratory infections
  2. Asthma attacks
  3. Allergic reactions like red and itchy eyes, skin infections
  4. Weakening of immune system
  5. Infants are highly susceptible to infections due to moulds.

Moulds can often go undetected for long periods of time as the deposits can occur under wallpapers or on hidden surfaces. A classic symptom of hidden mould is a musty smell inside your home.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.